Interesting case studies
Please see here two interesting case studies regarding the usage of our DIM analogues and the 3D Guide scanbody in combination with the CEREC Omnican and the inLab and Exocad CAD software. Both articles demonstrate in a very clear way how to realize a digital implant model and the related abutment based on intra-oral scan by combining different dental CAD systems.
Quality and innovation.
The hard facts.
NT stands for unceasing technology innovation to improve security and quality for medical devices – Made in Germany.
- 3D-Guide & Scan Body
- Patent in USA (5000.P0271US)
- Pending Patents in Germany, Europe, Japan
- Preform Blank Holder
- European Patent (EP2013/054986)
- Implant Analog for Digital Models (DIM Analog)
- German Application pending
- Implant Abutment 2CONnect
- Pending Patents in Germany, Europe, Japan, USA
- Transfer Device / Validation Check
- German Application
- 3D-Guide & Scan Body®
- Registered Trademark in USA, Europe
- Implant Abutment 2CONnect®
- EU Trademark No. 009730532, 15/07/2011
- US Trademark No. 79/100903
- Japan Trademark No. 100-8915
NT meets the requirements of
- ISO 13485 : 2012 and EU Directive 93/42/EEC
- GOST-R (Russia)
- CMDCAS GD210 (Canada)
- QSR 21 CFR 820 (United States)
- JGMP/PAL (Japan)
- EU Trademark. 009792821, 18/08/2011
- EU Trademark No. 011265188